Listing Courtesy of Robin Bird Realty Inc
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Come see this FULLY upgraded 3/2 home of Imperial Point! As you enter this beautifully landscaped corner lot, you have an immediate view of the newly resurfaced(diamond brite) pool and will enjoy the amazing open floor plan. The custom designed kitchen includes an over sized island with porcelain tile, mosaic tile back splash, quartz counter tops with a Keurig enabled refrigerator. The breathtaking master bath includes a floating double vanity, marble counter top and shower tile, frameless shower and marble flooring. The bamboo flooring in the living area combined with custom recessed lighting, porcelain door threshold and window seal, custom exterior lighting and so much more are sure to wow your guests!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Microwave, Other Equipment/Appliances, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- First Floor Entry, Custom Mirrors, French Doors, Other Interior Features
- Marble Floors, Other Floors, Wood Floors
- Central Cooling
- Central Heat
- Family Room, Other, Utility Room/Laundry
- Fence, Exterior Lighting, Other, Patio
- Other Roof
- Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot
- Circular Drive,Pavers
- Garden View,Pool Area View
- Municipal Sewer
- Ok To Lease,Other Restrictions
- No Subdiv/Park Info
- From I-95: merge into I-95 N. take exit 33A for Cypress Creek Road E. Merge onto E 62nd St/E Cypress Creek Road. Turn Right onto NE 22nd Ave. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto NE 61st Ct. Destination on the right.
Work is an important aspect of every adult’s life. It helps you pay bills, put food on the table, and lead a relatively comfortable life. Unfortunately, it can also be stressful, exhausting, and take its toll on both the mind and body.
That’s one of...Continue Reading
IN THIS ARTICLE:
List of FHA-Approved Projects
Exceptions: Site Condos
General Approval Guidelines
What Are FHA-Approved Condos?
FDA-approved condos are condos that meet the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)’s pro...Continue Reading
Relax in style this summer with these ideas to create your own backyard paradise, transform your unwanted pool into something useful, and keep your house cool! If you or someone you know needs a new space to relax, let me know - I’ll help you find th...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Robin Bird Realty Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange of the MIAMI Association of REALTORS�. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright (c) 2018 MIAMI Association of REALTORS(r). All rights reserved.